Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Silk Hand fans!  

5 comentarios

I just got the new hand fans made with my hand painted silk and they are fabulous! Sorry for the promotional post but I wanted to show you the new pieces =)

One is already sold, but the rest will become available soon in my etsy shop. If someone wants one of them, just let me know and I will list it.





These will be the only fans this year, unless I sell them all in 1 week and order more lol!
So if you want one for yourself, as a gift (mothers day! *hehe*), etc... don't hesitate!

Thanks for looking ;)

Be ready for the next post on fashion accessories! =)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comentarios: to “ New Silk Hand fans!


  • April 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

    I bought one last year - it's still holding up very nicely so I don't know if I need another one, but I'll think about it. I LOVE mine!


  • April 7, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

    Those are very beautiful! My wishes for them to sell fast :)


  • April 8, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

    Wow those are gorgeous! I love the colors!


  • April 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

    Your fans are gorgeous. And, really, you shouldn't apologize for a promotional post. If you don't promote yourself and what you do, who will?


  • April 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.