Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fashion Trends: Accessories III - Headbands  

5 comentarios

Ok... so headbands might not be in the sytlebook for this spring BUT! I just got a haircut and I can barely make a ponytail so... for the first time in my life (not including when I was a kid lol) I am going to wear a headband! Of course, I don't have any, so I turned my head to Etsy to see if I could find any I liked.
I am all for thin headbands that are not too obvious lol - no fascinators (at least not until I get used to wearing headbands).

Headbands and hair pins, the things I am gonna need most these days (and probably for a long time cause I love this new haircut lol)!

headbands


Sellers, left to right, top to bottom, are: branchaccessories, MGMart, dandyapple, TenThings, GaiaTroveChicago, adventuresofjr

So... any recommendations for me?
I might make my own headband of braided silk threads =)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comentarios: to “ Fashion Trends: Accessories III - Headbands


  • April 1, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

    I just got my hair cut short too...Think I'll get some headbands! By the way....I've heard a lot of good things about your new magazine!


  • April 29, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

    I believe in fashion every thing play very important role like shoes dress and hair style i love fashion in shoes i like skechers uk


  • April 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

    It's easy nowadays to travel to any part of the world for transportation means are not only widely available but also inexpensive. Previously transportation used to be the most controversial issue when planning a vacation trip

    ground Transportation in denver


  • June 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

    Nice post


  • June 11, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

    Thanks for sharing your collection I want to share also my Suit Size product.