So sorry last week I didn't really post much! It was a little of chaos. Trying to apply for a job isn't as easy as I thought hahaha!
But! I bought a couple fashion magazines (something I only do twice a year lol), inStyle and Vogue. And Vogue was an especial edition and had 2 really thick magazines, in total weighted more than 2.5 kg!!!! Can you believe that? So soon I will have lots of reviews of the latest fall/winter trends ;)
This week: Steampunk inspired cuff by lovemaryxoxo
This cuff is fabulous! I'm liking more and more the steampunk objects! =)
The artist says:
The cuff is made from man made ribbon and antiqued chain. It measures 4cm x21.5cm = 1.5 inches x 8.5 inches and can stretch. It's of an 1890s sort of Edwardian style. Very vintage in feel.
Rules to enter:
- Visit lovemaryxoxo's shop and pick a favourite item.
- Leave a comment in this post with your favourite item and a way to contact you (email or etsy link. Leave a contact or I won't be able to place you in the draft).
- I will select the winner from the comments with a random number generator.
This giveaway ends 31st August at midnight EST. Good luck!
Winners of past giveaways:
- vadjutka's bracelet: AmandaSue
- idreamicanfly's earrings: Tabby
- tangente's gift certificate: Sylvia P
- terrygraziano's hat: lupinbunny