Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fashion chat?  

4 comentarios

Well well... seems the crisis is getting to the IT sector! Most of the projects I was interviewing for are now cold dead. SIGH. Will I ever get a job before the crisis ends? Cause if 2010 arrives and I don't have a job yet I might have killed myself in the way. :@

So I have too many hours to think about stuff now and I have too many crazy ideas (in the good sense).
Some of my projects right now are:
- Keep working on the customizer project
- Make the online magazine (yay! Im really excited about this)

Aaaand... why would you care about this? Well, first of all I need collaborators to write for the online magazine. Interested people, please contact me.

And second of all, I love the shopping event the Storque and Etsy are doing every night and since I think it is a great idea, I think we could do the same! Organize a fashion & handmade chat/shopping event. Hosted in the Etsy chats so we can showcase items.
I love to find great and unique pieces, as well as fashion stuff and clothes, so if you need help with shopping for your mother/father/brother/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife, etc, I think it could be a great opportunity!
I will help you out pick some great items for this Christmas or for yourselves, and talk a little about fashion!

** EDITED! Previously wrote 8 pm, it was wrong, I meant 7 pm **
So... who wants to come? I would like to host it on Sunday or Monday evening by 7 pm GMT (UK) time. Who is in? Please comment if you are coming or would rather host this on a different date (state if you rather have it on Sunday, Monday or another day). I wouldn't want to be there by my own! Once I know the date I will post it in the blog.

I will bring my fav items and selections to the meeting =)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comentarios: to “ Fashion chat?


  • December 4, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

    I'm new to Etsy and had no idea about a chat thing, sounds neat! I'm going to have to check it out & if I can figure it out, maybe I'll be there. I love looking for unique fashions too.


  • December 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

    try beki of relyme.net she is a freelance writer.


  • December 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

    beka*


  • December 6, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

    I'd love to collaborate with the online magazine...just let me know! :)

    un abrazo!