Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fashionably delicious - World Recipes - Cream Custard Tarts  

2 comentarios

This time we have: Cream Custard Tarts, one of the most famous sweets of Portugal, the so called “Pastéis de Nata”.


Wow it looks so yummy!!!

Click here to read the recipe at Hand Made Europe blog!

Argh, I wish I was any good at desserts cooking lol

And yes, I have been slacking in the fashion sense, but don't worry, this week I have a lot of free time so expect fashion soon =)

By the way, the newsletter will see the light the first week of November, so please subscribe to get cool ideas! So far we have some hair tips, making soap tutorial, scarf pattern and more!
You can see the newsletter form on the right column under RSS.
Thanks!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comentarios: to “ Fashionably delicious - World Recipes - Cream Custard Tarts


  • October 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

    OH MY GOD!! I was just talking to my friend about how these are the BEST dessert in the world and how I so miss living in Portugal because you cannot find them anywhere! We are going to try to make them asap!!! Thank you!


  • October 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

    These are mouthwatering and look delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!