Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Get Karen O's look!  

3 comentarios

Sorry if I don't answer all emails right away, these days I am a bit distracted, even though I spend most of my day in front of the computer, I only have eyes for job offers lol. I have an interview next week near London!! I'm a little afraid, have to take train, plane, and then train again in England... I hope I don't get too lost =/

Anyways, I'm back with more Get the look of articles! =) Phew!
This week: Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs!


100% indie girl, even to the point of making her own outfits! So what can you do if you can't make your own outfits and want to look as alternative as her? Take a look here:


karenO

Sellers, from top to bottom, left to right, are: iheartnorwegianwood, RockyMountainRetro, hellosweetmarie, vicmes, iheartnorwegianwood, Itkin, stewwie, exclamationpoint, frabjousfrocks, vintagegoodness, nomadshop, dara43, fieryliondesigns, TrashinThreads, gerrijo, incraftwetrust

Hope you liked this article! If you want to see somebody's look portrayed here with handmade/vintage items, feel free to say it! =)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comentarios: to “ Get Karen O's look!