Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gift Guide - Ideas for Guy Geeks  

2 comentarios

One more gift guide! =) Remember to do some of your christmas shopping in Etsy this year! Full of great stuff. And if you are in for some silk items... well, remember my store please =) I added some jewelry and shirts these last weeks, as well as more long and mini scarves.

Today's gift guide: Guy Geeks by Amy from AlwaysAmy. Thanks!

In my opinion, Etsy is one of the best places to holiday shop if you have dweebs, dorks, nerds & gamer men in your life like I do. & this year I've started my holiday shopping early so I can snag fantastic items for them. I remember last year & all the best guy stuff sold out so fast. So this year, I am not going to let the geeks in my life go without! It's screen printed ties, gamer t-shirts, funky buttons & more for everyone!

GuyGeeks

Sellers, from left to right, top to bottom, are: phippsart, buttonempire, digiBling, dedalo, surly, Muncheys, toybreaker, sushipot, offensivedecals, edmdesigns, sewyolanda, medioXcore, owlyshadowpuppets, thepinksamurai, CircaCeramics, urbanheirlooms

Hope you like it!

Amy's shop: AlwaysAmy



If you want to write a gift guide for the blog, contact me (see contact details in last section of left column)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comentarios: to “ Gift Guide - Ideas for Guy Geeks


  • November 12, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

    I totally agree -- what a great post! Lots of great items to check out.

    Sorry it took me so long to get to your blog. I had a 3-day show this last weekend that consumed me! :)

    Nice blog -- I'll be back for sure!

    - Theresa


  • November 13, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

    Guy, check. Geek, check. Yup, that sounds like my husband, alright. The dynamic duo button set seems perfect for us. :D