Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer/Fall trend - The white shirt!  

4 comentarios

I know a while ago I talked about white clothes in general. But yesterday I went shopping downtown and most of the new collection is either for late summer or fall (who wants to buy fall clothes and sweaters in a 30 Celsius degree day???) aaaaand all the shops had in the new collection white shirts/blouses. Yes, with a hippie style.

This summer I realized how nice they are and how they can make anyone look pretty :) And now that they are more popular, I have to say I am starting to like them.

So here I have a small selection of white shirts/blouses I found in Etsy. That's the first two rows. Then the third row are feather dresses! Refinnej commented on Rihanna's get the look post that she wishes somebody in Etsy would make a dress like the one worn by Rihanna in the photo and I found a couple similar ones! :) Hope you like them hehe

Sellers, from left to right, top to bottom, are (link to the item): leamor, lindenlaneclothing, MinkaArt, cookiesandcreme, VintageEtc, kandisnaks, SHauteCouture, caitmayer, nicolettelefaye

Hope you liked this trend! Will you be wearing it? I already eyed some white shirts I saw in the mall (sorry for not buying handmade this time!!), so maybe soon they are mine mwuahaha!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comentarios: to “ Summer/Fall trend - The white shirt!


  • July 31, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

    looks great, I love wearing white, its just avoiding any food spilages I have problems with, maybe I should get a bib.


  • July 31, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

    Very pretty picks..


  • July 31, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

    white is not my color. i will only force white on myself when i get married, i wont be wearing that either cause my dress is antique white lol


  • August 2, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

    Always a favorite!