Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fashion trend - Ruffles  

5 comentarios

Everyday I get in my mail the latest post of the fashion blog New Found Lust by eatsleepcraft. I start my day with that fashion bit and I love it!

So a few weeks ago I read one of her posts about the ruffles trend and loved it so much I had to make my own version of it offering you all the ruffle Etsy items I could find =)


ruffles


Sellers, from left to right, top to bottom, are (link to the item): idea2lifestyle, hollystalder, kimenna, roselabiche, darhling, TickledPinkKnits, Nostalgia, AftonRiver, Silvia66, hollystalder, Makool, tamilyn, PersimmonHill, emmapardos, VC2o, NikkiFaith

I have never been a big fan of ruffles because I always thought it was too girly, but some of these items look really cool! The trick is to not wear a dress full of ruffles... Nothing with too many ruffles! Or you will look like this:


I hope you liked them too! Are you going to add some ruffles to your wardrobe this summer? Or to your collection? Let me know what do you think.

Thanks Estefania for writing such an awesome blog! =)

And I had totally forgotten to announce it to the public (she already knows), the winner of the orange felt cake is twocheeseplease! Congratulations!
Currently I have another giveaway in this blog, a fantastic pendant. Please check it out!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comentarios: to “ Fashion trend - Ruffles